Events include any dissemination that is neither a workshop nor a conference. Mostly events are seminars. A list of seminars follows, together with some details.
- Public seminar at AIMS, 24th April 2014: to inform AIMS staff and students and any interested outsiders about the overall vision and aims of FaSMEd in South Africa.
- University of Nottingham, 29th July 2015: to share outcomes and insights of FaSMEd South Africa with the members of the Centre for Research in Mathematics Education (CRME).
- University of Bristol, 6th May 2016: to share outcomes and insights of FaSMEd South Africa with the members of the Mathematics Education Research Network.
- Research seminar at AIMS (for which I can find neither a date nor a presentation)
- Seminar at AIMS for new students, September/October 2015